Friday, May 14, 2010

Favourite Album Covers.

Well, this is a hard one. There's loads of album covers I think are beautiful works of art.
Buuut, these are the ones I find most beautiful, and not sickest. You won't find any gore-y album covers from any Death Metal band here.

A great representation of the decaying urban life that is humanity.


Another one of Fursy's amazing art works.


Of course I'd favour almost anything with violins. ;)


I really like the colour blue, and I think this album cover fits nicely with the album itself.


Now this..this cover is THE representation of Power Metal. The long blond haired man on a unicorn holding a sword, facing a mighty dragon in some fantasy land. THIS is what PM is all about! This one picture IS Power Metal.



Ah, this brings me back. Nine Inch Nails. I can't be arsed to explain the entire story behind this album. Let's just say I was completely hooked on the album, and the story. This picture makes me wonder what's really out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment