Friday, May 14, 2010

MOAR Past Gigs! (Outside of Fresno)

Well, now that I covered the gigs I've been to in the city of Fresno, it's time to discuss the one's I've been to outside of Fresno! mainly in San Francisco.

Lets' see....
The first show I ever went to in SF was Seether in 2007 I believe. My friend dragged me along at pretty much the last minute, we got to the venue right as they were about to go on stage. It was pretty cool, the venue was really nice, I believe that was at the Warfield.
Then 2008... I can't remember much that year, I had wanted to go to Pagan Fest, but I didn't have the money at that time, so 2008 I stuck to shows here mostly. In 2009 I went to PaganFest Pt. 2 with Blackguard, Swashbuckle, Moonsorrow, Primordial, and Korpiklaani. That's also where I met my friend Tracy in real life for the first time. It was an amazing show. :D
In September I went to see Psyclon Nine with Imperative Reaction in SF. Twas my first industrial type show, and it was pretty feckin' awesome!
In October I went to see Stratovarius in SF, and they were just...orgasmic, especially Jans. I wanted to jump on stage and rape his hair. Mmm. <3
Then in November of I went to Heathenfest in SF. Where I saw Kivimetsan Druidi, Vreid, Alestorm, Belphegor, and Eluveitie. Brilliant show. Alestorm and Eluveitie were my favourites.
Then early this year I went to the third PaganFest in January, with White Wizzard, Swashbuckle, Tyr, and Korpiklaani. Tyr were actually pretty good, I had heard good things about them, I just never took the time to listen to them!
Then in March I went to SF to see HammerFall w/Powerglove. It was a pretty epic show. I hadn't listened to Powerglove in ages!


I think that's all for now. I'll be going to a couple more shows outside of Fresno in the upcoming months as well, I'm looking forward to those! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment